Develop provides a quality innovation and brokerage service to employers, schools, colleges, communities and volunteers who need help, support, advice and guidance.
We believe that partnerships between education and business have a key role to play in meeting the challenges of our time. Our key 'drivers' and those of the government are:
- Raising standards of achievement
- Improving pupil motivation and attendance
- Supporting management and leadership in schools
- Preparing young people for the world of work, including employability
- Enhancing the delivery of the National Curriculum
- Delivery of Key Skills, including wider skills such as creativity and enterprise.
In order to achieve the above, we manage, co-ordinate and deliver a number of programmes across the community helping young people from ages 4-19.
Our Core values are:
- To provide a friendly, reliable and quality service, driven by customer needs and evaluation.
- To provide an equitable and friendly environment in which to work, fostering individual strengths and thereby enhancing the growth of the organisation.
- To operate in a financially responsible manner thus securing the company's future growth and development.
- To create an atmosphere where everyone involved is enthusiastic about, and proud of being part of Develop
- Work Related Learning for schools, colleges and work-based learning providers
- Arrange Work Experience/Extended Work experience
- Careers Information Advice & Guidance
- Creative IT courses, Web, Animation, Photography, design etc..
- Mechanics Course
- Out of School Hours Learning
- Jamie Oliver cooking classes
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) support and brokerage
- Delivery and Management of a wide range of Vocational courses for Foundation Learning/Study Programme
- Contract management
- Support for Learners with Learning Difficulties and Disabilities (LLDD)
- European Social Fund Programmes
- Delivery First Aid Training